- Principle #1: Smaller Groups When Well Led Will Reflect The Unity Of The "Great Whole."
- Principle #2: Governance Requires The Best Men//Women So That "The Great Whole" Is Not Mismanaged.
- Principle #3: You Can't Please Everyone, So Seek The Good Of "The Great Whole."
- Principle #4: Jealous Parties Must Be Urged To Exercise The Wisdom Of Being Part Of "The Great Whole."
- Principle #5: Withering Criticism Can Be Weathered By A Consistent Policy Of Never Seeking Merely Local Or Partial Considerations, But By Always Seeking "The Great Whole's" Substantial And Permanent Interests.
- Principle #6: Pursue the true interests of the Country rather than popularity.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
George Washington's Principles of Leadership
When choosing someone you may vote for in the next presidential election reflect on Washington's Principles of Leadership: