- Principle #1: Smaller Groups When Well Led Will Reflect The Unity Of The "Great Whole."
- Principle #2: Governance Requires The Best Men//Women So That "The Great Whole" Is Not Mismanaged.
- Principle #3: You Can't Please Everyone, So Seek The Good Of "The Great Whole."
- Principle #4: Jealous Parties Must Be Urged To Exercise The Wisdom Of Being Part Of "The Great Whole."
- Principle #5: Withering Criticism Can Be Weathered By A Consistent Policy Of Never Seeking Merely Local Or Partial Considerations, But By Always Seeking "The Great Whole's" Substantial And Permanent Interests.
- Principle #6: Pursue the true interests of the Country rather than popularity.
Pritzker Bans Some Semi-Automatics - So, Fat Guy Pritzker has signed into Illinois law a ban on semi-automatic weapons. Th7e ban affects long guns with a capacity greater than 10 rounds and ...
4 months ago