- He use "I" twenty-four (24) times in 20 minutes of talking
- He stated that government "always has to do a little more"
- He stated that physicians should be paid for good results obtained not for what they do. If you used this same standard for the Executive and Legislative Branches of the Federal Government they would very rarely be paid.
- He stated that he is not promoting "class warfare" yet he fails to state that nearly half of the population of the United States pays no income tax.
- He states that Warren Buffet's tax rate is less than the tax rate of those who work for him. That is because Mr. Buffet is paying Capital Gains Tax....15% and his employees are paying Income Tax of 25 to 35%. This was passed by Congress. In actual dollars Mr. Buffet pays a lot, lot, lot, lot.....more.
Pritzker Bans Some Semi-Automatics - So, Fat Guy Pritzker has signed into Illinois law a ban on semi-automatic weapons. Th7e ban affects long guns with a capacity greater than 10 rounds and ...
4 months ago
Post a Comment